Terminated operators - Audit request
Hi - our auditors would like a list of the users that have been removed from our pega platform application over the last quarter. Is there a query against a table that can be run to get the user identifier and the date they were removed from the pr_operator table? I'm thinking that information is stored somewhere since if you recreate a user that was previously removed you can see all of the change history for the id.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
When you delete an operator from Designer Studio, the record will be deleted from pr_operators table, but the record related to this operator will be present in pr_history_data table.
You can write a select query to list out all the operators record from this table using where clause (where pxobjclass= 'History-Data-Admin-Operator-ID').
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "&" is terminate as "&" in the request XML, can anyone help on this to pass it as "&" only?
- Mashup issue: Redirection appears to be in a loop, terminating request
- SMS Chatbot: Auditing all incoming SMS requests
- How to audit file download operation
- ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation