Switching apps from the portal doesn't get you the right privileges
Hi. I've noticed at a CPM healthcare site that if a person has two applications they can switch from the user portal, that when the switch, the don't get the same privileges as if they signed into that second app directly. For example, users that have an Admin or Supervisor role as a default, switches apps from the portal to the CSR app. They are missing some privileges that they would have if they sign onto the CSR app directly. If we change their default app in the OperatorID to the CSR app, they have the right privileges.
Is this working as designed? Or is there a workaround?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 7.2 ReportWizard privilege doesn't work with Report category action menu on the Report Browser
- Reading Header Attribute information- get CN works in non-Pega app, but doesn't work in Pega app
- Page list doesn't load for an offline enabled app
- Pega 7 portal doesn't render properly
- In CaseManager portal, "Monitor Processes" category status related reports (OOTB) doesn't shows any data.