Switching Application Server from Web Logic to Tomcat - Need Suggestions/Precautions
Need your suggestions/precautions here :)
We have a plan to switch the only Application Server from Web Logic to Tomcat for our current Pega version 6.3 SP1, and DB is Oracle.
So here, did someone see any issues earlier part of the conversion and do we see any performance gaps when comparing to Web Logic AS.
Please provide your thoughts on this.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Precautions we should take if the same applications with PEGA 7 and PEGA 8 versions resides in the same server
- 7.2 Web logic server log displays <Emergency> without any emergent info
- How can we host an external application on Pega User Interface. As through Mashups we can embed a Pega application as gadgets on a web application to create a Pega Composite application.Does Mashups can be utilized in my requirement. Please suggest an ap
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- PegaRULES PRPC / Tomcat- JMS connection toward ActiveMQ