Survey questions in Pega Chat
Looking for recommendations to implement a survey to ask a set of standard questions on wrap up of a Chat Interaction.
The use case we are trying to solve involves a customer chatting with CSR via Pega Chat. A standard set of questions need to posed to the customer in all the channels of interaction. Is there an out-of-the-box or configurable way to push survey questions or a link to the survery in the chat window on/after the interaction wrap up?
Will appreciate any recommendations.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Pega v7.1.8, we are using simple questions rule from Survey Framework, In V6 the simple question doesnt display "Clear Slection" on the UI whereas in V7 it is by default checked in the question when upgraded from V6.
- history records having generic task name “i.e. Question” instead of specific < Question Name > when using Question Shape in a flow introduced in Pega Survey FW
- Pega Survey-Text Area + Radio Buttons per question in each question page
- Pega Survey on Pega 7.1.7 unable to add new question
- Numbering of Questions in the OOB Pega survey Management tool