Suppress OOTB push notifications
We upgraded the Mobile HC version from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 and we are observing additional push notification message "Waiting for an external action to finish." whenever the camera functionality is launched. The message was not observed in the HC version 22.214.171.124.
I could see the reason why it was introduced from the below link. However is there a way to suppress this notification.
The notification is displayed on a status bar while user is taking a photo or scanning barcode and there's no option to suppress it.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Multiple line in Push notification
- Issue facing while sending push notification through pega function
- Is there any way to configure Push notification for Custom Mobile App without using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) services?
- Push Notification- Pega 7.2.1
- Firebase Cloud Message to support for push notification