Support for multiple applications
I have 2 different case types in the same class group.
1 separate group of users work on one case type and another on the other case type but they want to be able to see each others cases in readonly/review mode. Wouldn't that mean I need to have one application with all rulesets for both case types in the application/ruleset stack so that if users of one case type open cases from the other case type the rules for that other case type could be resolved to? The downside of having just 1 application is that there would be more potential for accidently breaking each other. One application and case type are already being worked on in production and I am developing the other case type now.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Multiple workgroup and multiple application for the same operator
- Running multiple job schedulers from multiple application in a single environment
- I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441"
- Post Pega 7.2 Upgrade encoutered "** ** Multiple timezones not supported for one calendar" error.
- Revision manager support for multiple case creation at same time.