Summary View Drill Down : Get Distinct Records
Hi I had a question on the get distinct records option available in the drill down tab of the summary view. on what basis does it removes the duplicate records. Does all the properties that are in the drill down needs to be same to be treated as duplicate .
I have 2 records where the pyid is same and wants only one of them to be visible . How can we achieve that.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Summary View Drill down to List View: Customize criteria not working!
- Why summary view drill down report does not span the cases over the whole screen in pega 7?
- Expression trend reporting causes SQL error after drilling down in summary view reports
- Popup in Drill down of summary view or report defintion
- Fetching Distict Records in Summary View report