Suggestions For Capturing An Attachments
I have a requirement where an unauthenticated user wants to upload attachments into Pega.
What we are trying to do is Share an URL with the user who doesn't have access to the application but through that URL he should be able to attach the files and the files should get attache to Case.
I have thought of DWA but it doesn't allow to attach files.
Thought of email listener but it doesn't give a good UX.
Looking for suggestions.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Suggestion (Attaching screen shot)
- Hi Friends, Getting duplicate values in AutoComplete control with List source: Data Page and attached the screenshot for the same.Any suggestions to filter duplicate values?
- Generate a Word Document out of Word Template on Server Side and attach to work object. Please suggest.
- Attachments: Screen Captured Successfully
- How to capture the current screen (Same as Print Screen) and attach it to the work object?