Strategy is not configured correctly for use in a Campaign
I'm trying to create a test campaign with a very simple strategy (Pega 7.4 with Marketing on top). Unfortunately when trying to test or run the campaign, I'm getting the following error:
"Strategy Strategy2 is not configured correctly for use in a Campaign"
What am I missing in the configuration? Testing the strategy alone, does not show any errors.
See also screenshots.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Starting in PM 7.4 manually configured Strategies must include an embedded strategy configuration. Please refer to 'Creating Segments Manually' section of the Pega Marketing 7.4 User Guide, https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/documents/pega-marketing-74-user-guide, for more information.
Based on the screen shot and the error message you've provided I suspect that your strategy does not include the embedded strategy configuration. In order to add the necessary configuration, right-click on the Strategy canvas and select the Sub strategy option. More information on the embedded strategy configuration can be found here https://community.pega.com/sites/default/files/help_v81/express/procomhelpmain.htm#rule-/rule-decision-/rule-decision-strategy/components/context.htm.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Designing a Strategy for a Multi-Channel Campaign
- Strategy leveraging IH components not producing expected results in PM campaign
- How the Pega Marketing Campaign, Strategy and offer flows linked
- Pega Marketing: Accessing Campaign related fields(Issue and Group) in Marketing Strategy
- Not getting correct number of results in Database when a campaign is run by a real time event.