Store SOAP service Request/Response
We have a requirement to store the request and response xml whenever a Service-SOAP rule is invoked. I'm having trouble finding the correct activities to modify in order to obtain these, as invoking the service from within Pega uses a set of Client Simulation activities which appear to not be called on a real service invocation.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Video]: Support Guide: How to Trace a SOAP Request/Response Using TCPMon
- How to get request/response information(service call) which is exchanged in Pega Platform
- XML Page Data Type in Service SOAP (Request/Response Tab)
- Is there any example for configure Connect-REST and parse Request/Response in JSON format in PRPC 6.2 SP2? There is no OOTB API such as adoptJSON or getJSON available in 6.2 SP2.
- [Video]: Support Guide: Tracing SAML Request/Response from an Identity Provider (IdP)