Store pyID with a different value than the one generated by Pega
We have a requirement for our application wherein we need to show a specific calculated identifier for a case in the format of XX.2019.00015.001 (where XX is name of application, 2019 is year , 00015 is the 5 digit parent case ID and 001 is the 3 digit child case ID).
This ID should be displayed as the dossier ID throughout the case (even on the tab ID).
Is it ok to store a different format in pyID than the one generated by pega? Will changing the format of usual pyID have any impact on the application?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- com.pega.pegarules.pub.clipboard.InvalidReferenceException: The reference.pyID is not valid.
- Storing a PRPC generated XML stream in Oracle XMLTYPE column
- Generate pdf dynamically with specific values from Pega UI. Can we genearate a New PDF file from Pega without Uploading Template in eForm rule which we create to generate PDF files.
- To delete a Work Object having a specific pyID and re-use that pyID to create a new work object.
- which pega table stores the pega system status details like total memory, available memory, total requestors, batch etc..