Steps to consume WSDLs not hosted on any online server
We recently came upon a requirement to consume WSDLs not hosted on any online server. Thought about sharing this with the community as we have seen many project teams having this requirement.
The attached document might help!
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to mark as discussion and tag as Developer Knowledge Share***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In order to consume https endpoint urls for connect-soap we are requested to add the ip address and url to the host file. What does the the host file corresponds to in Tomcat Server
- Any guidelines on maximum number of web services that any pega application can consume or host?
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- Unable to consume WSDL in pega 5.3 server
- Chordiant Foundation Server- Arfe there any online resourcs available?