Start ossln (Openspan soltuion) in Visual Studio 2015
I have installed OpenSpan plugin in my Visual Studio 2015 and am able to use openspan when openspan projects and files are in a regular Visual Studio solution(.sln which is a regular Visual Studio solution.)
Now, I am trying to open another solution file which is ossln which is a specific openspan solution in my Visual Studio, but seems that I am not able to open in VS 2015.
Is there any way to run this ossln file in Visual Studio 2015 instead of Openspan Studio?
Your help will be much appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Yes, this is a good question. You can open the file easily by changing the extension from ossln to sln. You can also do the same when switching from Pega Robotics Plugin to Pega Robotics Standalone.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Plugin- Openspan runtime error with Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 Enterprise
- Possible to install multiple versions of OpenSpan Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- PEGA Open span Studio Plug In for Visual Studio 2015
- Do I require Open span plugin for visual studio 2015?
- Rpa tool for visual studio 2015