SSO Authentication Activity Log
We are using 8.1.3 with SAML authentication implemented and trying to log authentication process.
1. Saved as pyEstablishOperatorContext into Unauthenticated Ruleset and unauthenticated ruleset added into requestor browser access group
Whenever we do SSO login, we are not getting any log information. We are not sure whether OOTB activity pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity is executed at the time of login, however it sets right Acces Group based on Model user confifured on authentication service.
Could you please confirm what activity is being called at the time of authentication. We do not want log information pre/post authentication acvities.
Thanks in advance.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After logging in to Pega with respective SSO credentials, How to validate SSO Authentication again performing some action.
- How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
- How to redirect from Dev1 URL to Dev2 URL from SSO Authentication activity
- SAML SSO Authentication Activity
- Setting logging level to debug for a class to debug 'No failure response set by custom authentication activity'