1) Rules in Rule Schema.
2) Data related in Data Schema.
Is there any reason why Pega want to keep Application related Data in "Data schema" instead in "Rules schema".
Case related data (Ex : Case Data, Attachments, Case History, Assignments) totally make sense to have it in Data schema.
Trying to find out rationale behind of storing Application related data(DSS, Data Tables etc) also in "Data Schema".
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cleaning Data schema after a split schema upgrade
- Upgrading Pega 5.5 to Pega 7.2 using single schema and then splitting the schema
- We are upgrading Pega 5.5 to Pega 7.2 using single schema and then splitting the schema.
- Do I have to redo the upgrade if i have upgraded to single schema 7.1.7 and now i want to convert to split schema configuration?
- Federation of databases (7.2.1 running Windows with SQL database split-schema to 7.1.6 running AIX with DB2 database single-schema)