Some .NET Framework components cannot be found with "Choose Items"
One of our customers is inquiring why some .NET Framework components cannot be found with "Choose Items" in Toolbox area.
For example, Dictionary class in System.Collections.Generic namespace cannot be found in "mscorlib, Version=22.214.171.124" or in "mscorlib, Version=126.96.36.199", though it definitely exists in mscorlib.dll.
Any points to be noted to this question?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Upon reviewing the associated SR, it was discovered that upgrading to 8.0.1096 has resolved this.
If you have a similar issue, please upgrade your software.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OpenSpan 8.0, Unable to update the HTML File control after Open click on "Choose File to Upload" window
- Problem with "Select Order Items" in Boot Camp
- "Select Order Items" not working (obj-open appears to fail).
- Unable to get "Add Menu Items" from Jmenu bar- Openspan
- Execution of user code in the.NET Framework is disabled. "clr enabled " option is not feasible.