SOAP Service Failed
I have to make SSL connections in SOAP connector.For this I have user name and password and some certificates with me.
The certificates are installed on the server at location <java-home>/lib/security/cacerts
And on the pega side I created an authentication profile using username and password which is given to me.
After that when i try to test connectivity I got the following error "Caught unexpected Throwable during SOAP Connectivity Test: Could not connect to service"
Also when I traced the SOAP-Connector i got the error " Caught Throwable: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"
Could you please help me in knowing is there anything else to do from pega side or is it something related to server?
Thanks in advance
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I get exception details from third party services (SOAP Connectors are created by Connector Wizard)? We get only "SOAP Service Failed" message.
- How do I get exception details from third party services (Services are created by Pega Service Wizard) (We get only "SOAP Service Failed")
- Rule index build failed. Failed: SOAP service failed
- What could be the reason for SOAP Service Failed, error: com.pega.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI
- soap service failed when i run through activity but when i see in the soap UI it is working fine