Soap Service creates 2 interfaces, checked in SOAP UI
I am creating a SOAP Service with XSD files given by the client. After generating WSDL, when I tried it in the SOAP UI, it shows 2 interfaces instead.
Can some one please let me know what exactly the reason or is it as expected in Pega 8.1.3 platform.
PFA for the screen shot of SOAP UI.
Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I get exception details from third party services (SOAP Connectors are created by Connector Wizard)? We get only "SOAP Service Failed" message.
- How do I get exception details from third party services (Services are created by Pega Service Wizard) (We get only "SOAP Service Failed")
- Log issue: Logger name not found to log Soap requests and check service call
- Soap Service created to generate Work- not working using external SOAP UI client.
- Soap service not creating pyWorkpage when used in service accelerator the option to invoke existing activity