SnapStart has error when use openAssignment
I want to open assignment by click the URL as below:
But I have got to pega page with the error:Unable to open an instance using the given inputs:XXX XX-29!OPEN
It looks like mark the !OPEN as a part of the pzinskey.
If I made sth wrong?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Error $Is-Present(.version) rule-obj-when not found.When service is called then it throws and error that Failed to find instance XXXX-.$Is-Present(.abc) of type Rule-Obj-When.
- OpenAssignment: reload on every interaction
- Pega IAC, unable get openAssignment to work
- Issue while doing openAssignment from HTML
- Why and how is Expand/Collapse icon set to OpenAssignment Icon in a Tree Grid Layout?