Skip saving history snapshots for instances of this class in Advanced Tab of Rule-Obj-Class
Greetings, I am on Pega 7.3.1, i noticed that there is an option to skip saving history snapshots if we go into Advanced tab of a class definition, i haven't seen the help file being updated with this information. Can anyone please tell me enabling this will not have any consequences if i dont want the audit history written for this specific class?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Checking/enabling the field 'Skip saving history snapshots for instances of this class' under ‘Advanced’ tab of Data class rule form will skip saving history in pr_history table.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Add/Remove data object types: pyClassName: Class Key validation field for Class: Rule-Obj-Class exception
- Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pxViewLimitedForm' for Rule-Obj-Class Data-Admin-Operator-ID.
- GRID Sort/Filter tool not working displaying "Can not render section". Tracer "Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pyShowClientTimer' for Rule-Obj-Class @baseclass."
- Hi when I click Test Connection button in Class rule form its giving error saying "Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'TESTCLASSCONNECTION' that applies to 'Rule-Obj-Class'; no rules with this name were found in the rulebase"
- How to save history record in History-Data-Admin-Operator-ID class when operator instance is saved by activity