Skin/CSS Issues With Upgrade to 8.1
Recently, I upgraded our environment from 7.4 to 8.1.2. As a part of this, I changed our version of UI Kit to see up through 12-01-01. After completing this, I noticed that the UI looked fine while using some access groups, but with others, I was missing icons, or icons were displaying incorrectly, and was seeing various other inconsistencies. The differences seemed to be specifically tied to my access group name. If I saved the problematic access group to a new name, the UI would look good, but if I created a new one from scratch using the original name, the UI would have problems.
The fix that ultimately worked for me was that I cleared the ABA Cache (you can do this from the Admin studio) and then I cleared my browser cache.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- workform_xxx.css is becoming huge when we update the skin after the upgrade
- Issue with CSS Generation (Interaction portal- CSEndUser Skin)
- 6.3 upgrade from 5.5 causing skin/UI issues (specifically accordians)
- Any known issues/lessons learned from the recent upgrade of the Pega platform from version 8.1 to 8.3?
- Skin rule css overrides the workform_accessibility css