Single level & Cascading approval flow
Anybody suggest me which is correct answer, most of sites answer is D.
have added an approval process assignment to a loan request process. The
requirement states that a request can be routed to one or more managers for
their approval. Te hierarchy of approvals depends upon the total dollar amount
of the request. For example, Cost Center Managers approve requests that are
less than USD 25,000. A request of greater than or equal to USD 25,000 requires
the approval of the Cost Center Manager, corporate Vice President, and Vice
President of Finance.
A. Configure a cascading approval flow type
based on the reporting structure of the current user.
B. Configure a single level approval flow
type based on an authority matrix.
C.Configure a single level approval flow
type and route to a workbasket accessible by the approvers.
D.Configure a cascading approval flow type
based on an authority matrix.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- DWA- Approvals without login into Pega & Login into Pega
- What's the Difference in log level setting for Soap Faults Exceptions in Pega6.2 & Pega7
- What is the difference between embedded pages & top level pages?
- How to display rules based on Issue & Group level in revision manager
- Flow Not At Task & Flow Removed Problems