Showing PEGA Default CPMInteractionHeader instead of customized header
User seeing PEGA default Interaction header after case close. After tracing found that it shows CPMInteractionHeader in PegaCPMFS-Work-Interaction class instead of the rule in our custom class. D_Interaction is pointing to PegaCA-Work-Interaction class.
Product version: 7.2.1
Any help appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Correct CPMInteractionHeader getting called while opening the case. Seems when case is closed wrapper Section cannot find the correct header section because now work object is closed and no reference to it and getting open the OOTB section instead.
Fixed by saving the CPMInteractionHeader to custom ruleset, but kept the class as it is and deleted the content inside. Now this header is not showing in UI which is user expected behaviour.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega default Print Harness, custom header and Footer
- Can we allow to change height of pyErrorPage showing default on header.
- pxCalendarViewGadget does not show Custom Header Section after hovering mouse.
- Existing interaction header is showing in customer 360 portal on opening a new interaction.
- How to un-ellipsize tab header with pega default dynamic tabs