setting up PEGA deployment manager
I'm trying to set-up a PEGA deployment manager.
Step 1: point 6 in the above link mentions to import "PegaDevOpsFoundation_4.zip" only on candidate systems. However, I can't find the "DMReleaseAdmin" operator ID in candidate systems.
Do I need to import "PegaDeploymentManager_4.6.zip" in my candidate systems too?
'DMReleaseAdmin' operator is not required on candidate rather as mentioned in above comment from me, only DMReleaseAdmin auth profile should be updated on candidate.
Hope this is clear.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set file data on pyContents of D_pxNewFile for custom repository used in DevOps/Deployment Manager?
- Manage daily deployment with rule set lock and roll fashion
- Can I use Deployment Manager to manage application pipelines on earlier versions of the Pega Platform?
- Need info on Pega RRipples and Pega Deployment Manager
- Pega deployment manager in Pega version 7.3 within VM.