Setting Case Status to Parallel Steps
Hi, I want to set unique case status for the 2 parallel steps that are under one stage. Is it possible that a case is sitting in 2 different work queues with different status at the same time?
In my case, 2 different roles are required to act on the same case in parallel. And the nature of work is different, so showing the same status to both doesn't make sense.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set a parallel process with respect to a step?
- How to add parallel steps in a process in case designer
- How to set the Case Status to anything other than "Pending-PolicyOverride" when using Policy Overrides functionality
- How to open results using a UI action set with cases of differing statuses?
- Pega Express 731- Set Case Status drop down not working/displaying values