Service package pooling value based on transactions per hour
We have 8 rest services in a service package.
We are expecting average 3000 requests per hour.
Each service reponds on an average by 1 to 2 sec time.
In prod we have 3 service specific nodes.
How to calculate the idle value for Maximum idle requestors, Maximum idle requestors and Maximum wait (in seconds)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package: monitor
- Service Package and Requestor pools
- Pooling configuration with authentication possible in the service package rule form? (PRPC 6.3sp1)
- No requestor pooling in Stateful service package?