Service Package Pooling Configuration - Node or Cluster level?
I am looking to understand configuration of requestor pool for Service Package. The Pega documentation link below has pool attributes that can be configured but provides no direction if these attributes are at a node level or cluster level.
Also, is there a way to monitor the requestor pool for utilization, let say when running app in performance testing phase?
It is at node level, check the SMA requestor pool link. Pega Infinity provides similar information through Admin Studio requestor pool link.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pooling configuration with authentication possible in the service package rule form? (PRPC 6.3sp1)
- n>3 nodes are in a pool at LTM(F5). No clustering at backend. Do we need to reserve multiple ports in the range 5701-5800 for cluster communication?
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package: monitor
- Postgres 9.5 replication/clustering/failover configuration recommendation for two application nodes and two Postgres nodes for Pega Chat