Service level Agreement(SLA) picks the default calendar for business days functionalities
Service level Agreement(SLA) picks the default calendar for business days functionalities though pyCalendar value is set on the pyWorkPage.
we are using @isBusinessDay function with USDefault calendar(Created by ourselves). The same works fine when tested locally.
Version used : Pega 8.2.1
Could someone please help us on this?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to implement SLA's should breaching only in business days with my own calendar days
- Change the default picked day in Calendar control
- Function Alias to calculate difference between Business Calendar Days
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
- Service Level Agreement Intervals