Server is hung on runing of recreateindexesforclass utility
We are adding additional columns to index table from work class blob. So We are running recreateindexesforclass utility on production existing data . But is system is hanging for 10 k records also. In log trace we could see issue in recreateindexesforinstance activity step 2.
ThreadMonitor W WSVR0605W: Thread "WebContainer : 4" (xxxxx) has been active for 628772 milliseconds and may be hung. There is/are 1 thread(s) in total in the server that may be hung
We would like to know the possible root cause.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to tag SR to post***
Upon reviewing the associated SR, I see that HFIX-36906 was provided.
Did that resolve this for you?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hung threads on one jvm while starting websphere application server with pega7.1.9 installed on it
- Prodution server is filling with these entries causing memory utilization to 60%
- Memory utilization increase in server
- System Hung or Thread hung during Load Declarative Pega Definition Cache in WAS 8.5.5
- Robotic Automation runed by external service