Sequential restart of weblogic manage servers
In our project we have got Pega 7.1.7 deployed in WebLogic cluster having 9 managed servers (nodes).
Is it recommended to do a sequential restart or parallel restart of servers can be done without any issue ?
Past observation :- In few instances, it was observed that node level data pages, which loads on start up of each servers, got corrupted. Our assumption for this issue was that it might have happened due to parallel restart, hence, we have been doing sequential restarts since then. We have never observed any issue after we are doing sequential restarts of nodes.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Actions Fired sequentially from the UI but are not responded from the server sequentially-Need a workaround
- Configuration settings for weblogic (WebLogic Server 126.96.36.199.0)
- After database restart we must restart also application server
- Restart of Application Server (PEGA Dev Server)
- Why do we have to restart the application server whenever we have a DB server changes.