Sending Table Data from Pega to Pega Robotics using Service
Hi All Community Members
We have a requirement in our PoC where a set of table rows are generated in Pega application. These rows have to be added in SAP Screen by Bot. For any given case, there might 50-60 rows of data.
We had some internal discussion with our Pega developers and decided to go for a approach where a Service will be created in Pega to provide this table data in the form of JSON. The bot has to call this Service with case number as input parameter and gets the table data as the response in the form of JSON. I would like to know, if this is the correct approach for the requirement. We have RobotManagerREST Client and REST Client components available in Pega Robot Studio for calling these above mentioned service. Kindly help me understand which Client suits better for our requirement and how to configure it.
Thanks in Advance.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there anyway to access Pega Data Table Using Open Span Robotic Studio
- Read table data from PDF in Pega robotics
- How to send a batch of records to Service-Rest in Pega instead of sending one record at a time?
- How to send values from RDA to Pega when Robot activity started without completion of Robot Activity
- How to capture cookie information from one service that Pega hits and how can we send that cookie information to other service