Sending Emails with High Importance
I am trying to send emails with Importance as "High" from Pega 7.4.. I tried to use activities like CorrNew and set the priority as "HIGH". However I am not receiving the emails with High importance.
When I checked the email headers, it seems that Pega is setting X-Priority as 1, which is good. However my assumption is that outlook is expecting another header with name "Importance". I came to this assumption by comparing the headers sent by Pega email with an actual High importance Email.
Please let me know if I can use a Pega activity for this purpose.
Try updating the activity Send ( Data-Corr-Email ) and see if you can set the parameter pyEmailHeaders
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sending High-Importance mails to Lotus Notes mails
- Email inbound property for identifying High importance mails and map to clipboard
- Getting exception message while sending automated Email. Error sending email: ** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException, 250 2.0.0 vAKINOc8016890 Message accepted for delivery
- How to send Email without running agent. i want to send email through Activity
- How to Dynamically Set Send to Email Address in the Send email Smart shape of a Flow