Security violation attempting to access requestor @ PRPC731.
Lots of "Security violation attempting to access requestor type " exceptions has been observed in our production logs (we use cookie-based persistence in the load balancer configuration) @ PRPC731 version.
I have referred to most of the PEGA PDN issue similar articles but couldnt find anything helpful.
Please let us know the areas to crosscheck and validate (find the attached log regarding the error stack).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Security violation attempting to access requestor
- Security related prconfig/DSS settings @ PRPC731.
- SEVERE: A rule is attempting to use a non-accessible jar during compilation in the tomcat logs (PRPC 731,Tomcat 8 and Java 8).
- How do we control the deletion of expired PassivationData and StaticContent folders @FileSystem @ PRPC731.
- How to remove sensitive data from PegaRules and PegaRules alert logs @ PRPC731.