Searching a text in a group of fields inside a Case using Elastic Search
Hi Pega Experts
we need to build a capability where we are providing users with below search criteria
First Name: Last Name :
Address1 : Address 2: City : State: ZipCode:
when the user enters a Criteria in First Name/Last Name field we want to search within the case using elastic search for both the fields
when the user enters criteria in address fields then the search should be restricted to only address fields
For example if the user enters washington in address1 then it should search in address fields like adderss1 address2 City etc which are stored in a pagelist under the Primary Page.
Can you please guide if this can be achieved using pega elastic search .
we are using Pega 8.2 version .
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Will full text search (elastic search) work on external tables and views?
- Elastic Search / Full Text Search how to?
- Elastic Search API: How to search index files with fields holding white spaces
- How to get the desired record on giving some search text in the search field through Pega Robotics Studio
- Display text of a computed field inside a report