ScreenPop in crome (non IE browser)
We are in CS v7.1.4, for our screen pop module, we still using custom built module which uses ScreenPop activex (.dll files) features to push pop to CSP's portal leveraging CPM frame works pegaapp_screenpop.PopURL (Workstation, port, PopString, WindowFeatures) function. Since Activex can only work in IE... to make pop work in chrome similar to demoScreenPop in v7, what is the approach please?
Basically i have http service, part of this service request, i receive CSP UserID, CSP System name, system IP and customer info, using this data, i need to send pop to specific CSP (similar to v7 and it should work in IE as well crome and yes we dont have CTICall licence to leverage.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- column populator utility cannot be run based on the status (non resolved) of a work object
- Getting/Extracting Text on PDF File (opened in browser)
- conditionally browser's confirm-exit pop-up alert when user leaves the page is not working in Non-IE browser
- In Non-IE browser, window.opener.document.getElementById is returing null
- In Non-IE browser, Finish Assignment activity is triggered on click of a custom button