Schema name changes to custom schema names like RULES1 and DATA1 in 7.1.7 version
We have a request to change the default split schema names (RULES and DATA to APP_RULES and APP_DATA) in the existing application DB.
If anyone made such changes, can you please provide the places to make the schema name changes.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We upgraded from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.2 andwe see that build is success. As part of the Post-Upgrade activity, i have checked PRPC Schema Report wizard and I see there are some missing DB entity type of Index under both the schemas. How I can install thes
- Do I have to redo the upgrade if i have upgraded to single schema 7.1.7 and now i want to convert to split schema configuration?
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...
- Version of Jsoup Jar version supported in Pega 7.1.7 and higher version
- NonexistentTableException during the split schema insallation of PRPC 7.1.7