Scheduling robots from Robot Manager 6 and changing workgroups
We've got Pega Platform 7.4 with Robot Manager 6.1. We are very interested in taking advantage of changing the workgroups of the robots but We have found a point not resolved yet. Supposing we've got a robot that can works in 2 workgroups [WG1 (default one) and WG2] we are trying the following:
- Start the robot at 9 a.m (for example) for default workgroup WG1 (which is in commonconfig.xml)
- Change the workgroup at 11 a.m (for example) for WG2
- Stop robot at 12 a.m
We want to know how to configure all these steps from Robot Manager. Modifying "pyGetCandidateWorkGroupListByDispatchOperator" the workgroups are visible when scheduling from RM but I don't know how to start the robot with default workgroup WG1 from scheduling of RM.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We want to have two workbasket in one workgroup and have part of the VM's handle one set of work and remaining VM's handle another set of work. Does Robot Manager have any functionality for BOT assignment to specific workbasket?
- Robot Manager- Workgroups have multile but need one or two based on user login
- Workgroups and Workbasket don't display in Robot Manager after import objects.
- Robot Scheduling from Robot Manager
- Schedule to create a case in Robot Manager