Scheduling report with different criteria values for every subscriber
I have a requirement where the customer wants the reports built in the system to be scheduled. This can be achieved by the OOTB scheduling report feature. But the values for criteria has differnt values depending upon the user to whom the report is delivered.
For example, the application is built for different markets and there is a report that shows the open cases in the system. There are managers from each one of these markets who wants to get email of the report but only for their market. These managers are not users in the system(business is not okay to have these managers as users in the system).
I could built a custom solution where i can give support users an UI to maintain these user details in a table but there are multiple reports and different reports have different schedules(Like Weekly, Monthly, etc).I would have to capture all these inputs and store in a database table, there after use agents to send the reports as email. This seems to be the only option that i could think of and i feel it making the system more complex and increasing the cost of maintenance.
Is there a better way or anything in PEGA that i am missing that i could use.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Schedule and Subscribe
- How to make Schedule and Subscribe options available in settings menu for a report?
- Report Definition- Text property holding date values. Need to provide search criteria on date ranges like 'Yesterday' or 'Past 30 days' on this property
- Report criteria values not cleared after tab refresh also... How to clear them on refresh browser?
- Subscribe reports under different accessgroup