Scheduled report functionality is sending same attachment to all operator ids
We have come across an issue with implementation of report scheduling functionality. Following are the details -
- We have created a report which accepts operator id as input and produce results based on operator country access.
- Report is scheduled and multiple operator ids are added on scheduling UI.
- All users get the same report based on access of schedule creator operator id access. This behavior is not correct as operators are able to see unauthorized data because of this.
We are using pxRequestor.pyUserIdentifier in report joins to filer the data based on user access.
Can anyone please help and let me know how to fix this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The layout containing Operator ID auto complete is not appearing in "schedule a report" screen for "schedule" option of a report in Report Browser.
- Alternate Email account for sending Reports from Report Scheduler
- Report Scheduler- Send Notifications to the following users (row misplacement & missing trash icon)
- Error in Report Scheduling When operators leave the Company
- Send Email with Attachments in Pega using SendEmailWithAttachments() function