Scenario testing using a build on Test Application
According to the DevOps best practices (https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/devops-release-pipeline-overview/managing-test-cases-separately-deployment). Its recommended to create a Test Application on top of the target application for creating and store test cases.
Using this approach, i have created the test application. This approach works for all the rules for creating the test cases.
When it comes to scenario testing, my case type is in target application. How can i record a test case for the case type that is in target application.
- Expense_Dev (This is team/development application, using branch for developing the latest changes)
- Expense_Test (Its build on Expense App and it store all the test cases)
- Expense (Target /Base Application) - DevOps Pipeline define for this application
What is the best approach to capture Scenario test case ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can PAL be used for Performance Testing of PEGA Applications(multiple user Scenarios)
- Automated UI Scenario Testing- Running Scenario Tests Independently
- Scenario Testing- Menu Hover Over not tracked in the scenario test case
- Create UI-based tests with automated scenario testing
- How to run scenario test cases as part of a test suite