Scenario testing table data
We would like to generate scenario tests for our data collection phase of the case. All is good till the last screen where we have some tables: Controling and Approvers.
We would like to assert for the value of different table elements and we are getting an error (see attached image). There is a Test ID generated for each property of the table in the section but the problem is that each element of the table gets the same ID when the HTML renders, thus the same properties from different rows will not have a unique Test ID.
Is there any possibility to test table elements value in scenario test?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Test Data during Scenario Testing
- Automated UI Scenario Testing- Data Page Issue
- Automated UI Scenario Testing- Running Scenario Tests Independently
- Scenario Testing- Menu Hover Over not tracked in the scenario test case
- Unit Test Rule auto cleanup not working for data table, but it is for work table