Saving a screenshot of a model window in to service export directory
I wanted to save the screenshot of a modal window with section having charts rendered on lcik of a button. later i would like to send the screenshot image as email because we can not send a email if section with charts.
Please share ways how i can do saving ascreenshot or some how i can send the section with char as email body or attachment.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Export Excel file into Export Service Export Directory on windows Server
- File not saved in Service Export Directory through @baseclass.UploadFile Activity
- How to upload excel file from Windows local machine into service export directory
- we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each.xml file from the directory.
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?