"Save original Email (in EML format)" of the listener , not saving the email as work case attachment
We have a requirement where we need to save the "reply email" itself as work case attachment. In the Listener properties we have a configuration on Process tab which says , "Save original Email" which should save the complete email as an attachment. However, this feature is not working , and the emails are not getting linked to the work object as well. We are using PRPC version 7.3. Is this a bug ? has anyone come across similar scenario? Please suggest.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email listener save original email in EML format.I need this as a msg format.Is this possible?
- After clicking on the "Save as" button, then the rule which has saved having some User interface issue in Pega 7.2
- How to remove "Save Preferences" button in a listview report
- How to skip the default validations when "save and close" is pressed in a partially completed screen
- Academy course System Arch Essentials.........exercise issue. Unable to successfully "save and run"