SAML Configuration: Not allowed to map '.pyUserIdentifier' property
Has anyone encountered a similar issue with SSO setup ?
In Authentication service, when I map Attribute(emailAddress) to ".pyUserIdentifier" its throwing below error.
Name of PegaRULES property.—
Not allowed to map '.pyUserIdentifier' property
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Since from PEGA 8.x that not required to set.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Why can't I optimize a property contained in a class mapped to the pr_other table?
- Autocomplete accepts free form characters but doesn't load other properties configured
- Incorrect Operator Data Mapped During SAML 2.0 Authentication
- CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing
- Getting an error as "Operation is not allowed while Microsoft Excel is in the 'Edit Mode'" while accessing data from excel sheet please help to resolve it