SAML Authentication not working post upgrade from v7.3.1 to v8.3.1
Our application has been upgraded from 7.3.1 to 8.3.1. Post upgrade the SAML authentication is not working.
In 8.3.1 the SAML Auth Service rule form has been changed.
Currently we are facing issues to map the pyUserIdentifier and also there is no provision to place the TimeOut and Authentication activities. Has any one faced similar issues? If so what is the resolution for that?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Authentication: SSO via SAML failing after upgrade to 7.2.1
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- Is upgrade guide 7.x to 8.3.1 useful for Upgrade from 8.1 to 8.3.1
- REST Service with SAML Authentication, will it work?
- Service case is opening in a new tab post CustomerServiceForInsurance upgrade from 7.22 to 7.31