SAML authentication fails - how to trace?
We're trying to setup SAML authentication for Pega 8.2 and so far we've managed to get the following working:
1. Using the Login URL displayed in the SAML 2.0 tab, we get redirected to the IDP
2. Login works fine in the IDP
3. When IDP redirects me to Pega again, I end up on the ordinary login page, where I am prompted with username and password. I haven't managed to see anything in the logs.
Can you help me on how to view the logs for this? Do I somehow need to activate ACS service in Pega or can I check that it's alive somehow? We have checked that the ACS address is the same in the IDP, but I don't get any error messages or anything so I don't know what's happening.
This is what is auto generated in the Service Provider settings:
Assertion Consumer Service (ACS)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
- Authentication: SSO via SAML failing after upgrade to 7.2.1
- Re-authentication through SAML fails to load the HTML
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- V5.4 Tomcat install fails- "missing database"