SAML Assertion signature verification failed : SAML token security failure
Getting the below error in tracer in tracer when I try to login via SSO user in pega.
"AML Assertion signature verification failed : SAML token security failure".
Checked the log and it says "Error while executing the Authentication Service activity : You're not authorized to access the xyz application ".
Was able to login previously and no change was done but started to get this error.
I have gone through the existing pega articles but seems this issue is not mentioned anywhere.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
The issue is related to time mismatch between IDP server and Pega server.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SAML Assertion signature verification failed
- SSO IDP Verification certificate for verifying signature of SAML Assertion
- generate SAML assertion token
- SAML Verification Failure
- prpcServiceUtils failing with below exception REQUEST_EXECUTION_ERROR com.pega.pegarules.ser viceclient.exception.PRPCServiceException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.secur