Runtime Logs - Management
In pega prpc the runtime logs in the "c:/" wants to be edited, in such a way the Hostname of the running server has to show in my runtime log, instead it display its ip Address of the running Host name.
i want it to revert back to show only "Host name" alone.
why because i am unable to find the respective "Host name" when it shows its ip address.
Check with the attachment the "yellow marked is a ip address" when i look in runitime logs it has to be change .
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error in logs- CPU Timer recorded zero or negative Wall Time mTimers
- Error on logs- One or more properties could not be serialized during passivation and have therefore been lost. They will not be available on activation. Please ensure that all property data is Serializable
- org.tp23.antinstaller.InstallException: Use logs to find the cause, then correct and run again at org.tp23.antinstaller.runtime.exe.AntLauncherFilter.exec(AntLauncherFilter.java:89) at org.tp23.antinstaller.runtime.ExecInstall.exec(ExecInstall.java:87)
- Unwanted log messages in Robotics Runtime Log
- Robo Manager managing productivity, Runtime and bot utilization