Running Report Definition using Elastic Search Report nested property problem
After the upgrade to 8.2 we noticed that we can run the Report Definition using the Elastic Search instead of SQL query to the DB. But when adding a property (.SinglePageProperty.Property) from a property that is defined as a single page(.SinglePageProperty) and reading from another class and after we add it to the Custom Search Properties. the report stops reading from the elastic search and revert to the normal DB query throwing a Performance guardrail:
Report nested property '.SinglePageProperty.Property' is missing. Report will not be executed on Elasticsearch.
.SinglePageProperty.Property that is on another data class and exposed in the main work class
.SinglePageProperty saved on the same class as the one that is defined on the Custom Search Property
Can you please advise on how to include the the properties of the single page list inside a report that runs on Elastic Search.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Elastic Search alternative to exposing properties for reporting
- Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData- Custom elastic search
- Report Definition- Text property holding date values. Need to provide search criteria on date ranges like 'Yesterday' or 'Past 30 days' on this property
- getting here was a problem getting a list: code: 22835 SQLState: 99999 while running Report definition
- what is the use of "Search using report definition parameter" option in cell property