Running multiple job schedulers from multiple application in a single environment
Hi All, We have 2 applications running in a single 8.1 cloud environment for our client. Both those applications have some job schedulers rules created. Now when we are going to the Admin Studio to check the list of job schedulers we are seeing only those schedulers whose access groups have been set as default access groupin the ASYNCPROCESSOR requestor type. For example we have 2 applications AppA and AppB in the same cloud instance of 8.1. Both these apps have multiple instances of Job Schedulers. We have added both the application's access group in the ASYNCPROCESSOR requestor type (configured as an Application based access group). However, when We are defaulting the access group of AppA in the ASYNCPROCESSOR requestor type we are able to see the job scheduled for AppA properly and the jobs scheduled for AppB are not shown and vice versa. Is there a configuration that is missed.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update SR details***
Raised a SR and Pega said that in 8.1 this is not possible. Please refer SR-D26011 for more detai
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Modifying Schedule of Job Scheduler/Queue Processor run time
- What is the difference between "BIX Extract run from Agent scheduler" and "BIX Extract run from UNIX script (CA7 job)".
- Best Practice running multiple applications sharing the same environment and operator ids
- Which Agent/Agent Schedule is running the Purge&Archive jobs?
- How can I run multiple extract rules using a BIX command line extract process either at the same time or at different time zones using Cron-Job.